Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Singlepoint Solutions Dublin
Singlepoint Solutions Dublin urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Singlepoint Solutions Dublin Jobs Details:
Singlepoint is one of Ireland’s leading independent technology consulting service providers. Singlepoint provides innovative, tailored solutions in the areas of Digital, Data Analytics and Cloud, to help Global Organisations respond to business challenges and anticipate change.
We are looking for a strong Business Analyst to join us and help deliver the real change and results to clients in Dublin. In this role you will be working as part of a team of Scrum teams delivering out products and services for our clients. This role will be based between our offices and potentially onsite with our clients across Dublin.
- Create well written user stories including defining acceptance criteria
- Understanding the customer life cycle and defining it and mapping as it and planning the to be
- Leading and facilitating workshops
- Writing up documentations following workshops, getting sign off on requirements and outcomes
- Designing processes
- Identify constraints and manage sprint sizing/planning
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in the Retail eCommerce and or Finance space, preferably in the product management space
- Experience of working in an Agile environment including producing and prioritising user stories
- Experience with gathering as is and to be requirements
- An excellent communicator
- An appreciation of how product design works with and integrates into software development (such as Agile, Lean)