Materials Compliance Improvement Lead Jobs Vacancy in Glaxosmithkline Cork
Glaxosmithkline Cork urgently required following position for Materials Compliance Improvement Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Materials Compliance Improvement Lead Jobs Vacancy in Glaxosmithkline Cork Jobs Details:
Your Responsibilities :
To ensure Inventory accuracy for all raw materials, solvents and consumables and ensure ongoing and uninterrupted supply to Production.
To ensure Quality & EHS Compliance across the Materials team.
To provide Operational support to ensure ongoing and uninterrupted supply to Production.
To provide Performance Improvement solutions to ensure ongoing and uninterrupted supply to Production.
To support the Materials Manager to direct and control the operation for the materials area specifically the warehouses, cold stores, drum parks and bulk storage area to cGMP and GPS standards.
Being able to understand and state different perspectives, or develop at least
Two different options for the way forward simultaneously.
Taking personal responsibility for supporting and developing others by acting as a coach
and/or mentor. Allocating projects and challenging responsibilities to others for the purpose
of their development.
Establishing a series of measurable improvement processes. Adding value to internal and
external customers through the ongoing setting and tracking of stretching performance
improvement measures. Giving ongoing feedback to raise collective performance.
Enable & Drive Change
Implementing plans and holding self and team fully accountable for delivering short
And medium-term goals.
Always be mindful of the customer/consumer and ensure that batches are “Fit for intended purpose”
Aiming to see issues through the ‘eyes of another’. Being non-evaluative and
non-judgmental about understanding the views of others, even when this view conflicts
- This role will influence the productivity across all materials handling areas
- This role must demonstrate a strong technical competence and strong interpersonal skills
- Stock Accuracy
o Ensure PSAs are cleared on SAP post campaign completion
o Ensure Process Orders and Event Orders are closed on time
o Ensure Transfer Orders are closed on time
o Ensure Disposals are completed in a timely fashion
o Maintain Consumables accuracy
o Stock Reconciliation
- Quality Compliance
o Creation and updating of LSOPs
o Creation and review of Logbooks
o Creation and completion of CAPAs
o Closure of Engineering Y3
o Level 1 Auditing
o Temperature Trending
- EHS Compliance
o Ennov closure
o Work Place Risk Assessment preparation
o Change Control initiation and completion
o Permit to Work preparation including LOTO
o Creation and completion of Change Controls
- Performance Improvement initiatives supporting
o Quality Compliance
o EHS Compliance
o Indounds & Shipments
Decision making Responsibility
- This role will directly impact achievement of the Materials Team short and medium term goals.
- Understands when issues are to be escalated or managed within the Team.
- This role must continually challenge performance and ways of working in order to deliver higher levels of productivity.
- This role must also lead and/or participate in problem solving (RCA) activities.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and behave in accordance with site SOP’s, GSK EHS standards and guidelines and relevant legal requirements.
- Read and understand Standard Operating Procedures applicable to role.
- Report all accidents, incidents and any EHS issues using the appropriate process /system.
- Maintain work area in an inspection ready state and clean as you go to maintain good safe housekeeping standards.
- Be aware of the impact of your job activities on EHS issues
- Become familiar with the relevant Materials Safety Data Sheets.
- Lead and/or participate in any applicable Level 1 EHS inspections.
- Ensure any risk assessments are completed according to EHS guidelines.
- Generate and review method statements/safe systems of work in area for non-routine/routine tasks.
- Investigate and report all incidents & accidents (using prisma system) to determine root cause and ensure subsequent CAPAs are closed out in a timely manner.
- Take maximum care to protect your safety, health and welfare and the safety, health and welfare of others and comply with legislation.
- Take ownership of good safety behaviours while working and operating on plant.
- Understand and manage major accident hazards within area of responsibility.
- Lead any investigations into spillages or any other environmental non-compliance.
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and behave in accordance with our Quality Management System requirements.
- Participate fully in our site’s quality initiatives and ensure that all relevant quality standards are adhered to.
- Maintain GMP standards where appropriate to your role.
- Read and understand relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Global Quality applicable to role
- Management Policies relevant to your job role.
- Ensure the plant and equipment is inspection ready, cGMP training of Team Members is up to date, all risks are escalated and ensure compliance is embedded consistently across the Team
- Report all deviations or issues impacting quality and support any Quality Investigations initiated.
- Lead and/or participate in any applicable Level 1 Quality inspections.
- No direct people responsibilities
- Lead and behave in accordance with our cultural framework e.g. Spirit of GSK and Cork Behaviours.
- Coaching and mentoring of team Members in tools and techniques necessary to overcome obstacles to the achievement of a One Team culture.
- As a minimum a Diploma in a Science, Engineering, Chemistry or related discipline
- Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering, Chemistry or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years relevant manufacturing, technical or materials management experience
- Experience working in materials area with excellent knowledge of SAP and other materials handling areas.
- Strong problem solving capability with RCA Facilitation expertise desirable but not essential.
On job description
Why GSK? :
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.