German Desk Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Eden Recruitment Dublin
Eden Recruitment Dublin urgently required following position for German Desk Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
German Desk Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Eden Recruitment Dublin Jobs Details:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience reviewing legal documents
- Customer service and / or data entry experience is a plus!
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and effectively juggle multiple priorities.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates talent at interacting effectively with all types of people.
- Ability to perform copying, distributing and/or mailing of documents (via regular and/or overnight mail) and other general clerical tasks to support department and/or team members.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Whats on offer: Salary: €25k p/a
- 23 days holiday p/a
- Gym membership
- TaxSaver tickets (travel / cycle to work schemes)
- Healthcare insurance and dental cover
- Company events and many more!
The company offers reimbursement for the cost of flight to Dublin plus up to 4 nights accommodation.
Work hrs: Mon – Fri
Location: Dublin city centre (5 min walk from Temple Bar!)
For more information, please contact Daniel on 00353 1 4744537
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €25,000.00 to €26,000.00 /year