Senior Designer Jobs Vacancy in Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Dublin
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Dublin urgently required following position for Senior Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Designer Jobs Vacancy in Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Dublin Jobs Details:
Job Requisition ID: 11481
- Collaborate with our in-house design studio, product management, production and engineering teams to define and develop innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders
- Work with design teams to help breakdown full product designs into reusable page templates, patterns and components that can be more easily developed
- Design and develop reusable HTML patterns and components, provide design templates and usage guidelines and technical documentation
- Collaborate with design management, art directors and design teams to further define and extend our in-house design system.
- Research, design and promote design best practices and standards.
- Demonstrable visual, UI and web design skills
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps etc
- Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC, Axure, etc.
- Familiarity with user research methodologies and evaluating user feedback
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and technically
- Be up-to-date with the latest UI, HTML, CSS, web component and pattern trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban development process
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) is a global learning company dedicated to changing people’s lives by fostering passionate, curious learners. As a leading provider of pre-K–12 education content, services, and cutting-edge technology solutions across a variety of media, HMH enables learning in a changing landscape. HMH is uniquely positioned to create engaging and effective educational content and experiences from early childhood to beyond the classroom. HMH serves more than 50 million students in over 150 countries worldwide, while its award-winning children's books, novels, non-fiction, and reference titles are enjoyed by readers throughout the world.
For more information, visit http://careers.hmhco.com
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is committed to a comprehensive policy of Equal Opportunities and we aim to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.