Jewellery Sales Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Doyle Design Dublin Dublin
Doyle Design Dublin Dublin urgently required following position for Jewellery Sales Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jewellery Sales Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Doyle Design Dublin Dublin Jobs Details:
Duties will include:
- Acknowledging customers, welcoming them and assisting them.
- Driving sales through excellent product knowledge
- Ensuring excellent customer service
- Merchandising, pricing and display of stock to maximize sales
- Ensure shop floor is kept tidy, clean and fully stocked
- There will be some opening and closing duties.
- Candidate should have a confident outgoing manner
- A willingness to engage the customer and assist them in their choices
- A professional well groomed appearance
- Fluent English is a must
- An interest in jewellery and design helpful but not essential
- A genuine desire to give outstanding customer service.
Please note this is not a bench job, this is a sales job, if your interest is in bench work please don't apply.
The job will be 2-3 days a week 6-8 hrs per day (more during busy seasons) and Saturdays will be included, if you are not available to work Saturdays and at least one to two other days between 10am - 6pm days during the week please do not apply.
Please do NOT phone the studio, please apply by email only with a cover letter.
Job Type: Part-time
- Retail Sales (not cafe): 2 years
- fluent English