Audience And Display Specialist Multiple Languages Jobs Vacancy in Google Dublin
- Audience And Display Specialist Multiple Languages
- Dublin D
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Google Dublin urgently required following position for Audience And Display Specialist Multiple Languages. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Audience And Display Specialist Multiple Languages Jobs Vacancy in Google Dublin Jobs Details:
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As the online advertising industry becomes more complex, a high level of expertise is needed to provide a first-class level of service to our customers in helping them to achieve their marketing objectives.
As an Audience and Display Specialist on the Large Customer Sales (LCS) team, your key responsibility will be to drive business growth with our clients by identifying relevant account opportunities, and by implementing and optimizing complex Google solutions using Google Audience products on Display. In this role, you will become an expert regarding Audience and other relevant products, building critical skills for the success of our customers. You will learn how to drive performance and will become the trusted advisor for both the customer and Google account manager on this line of products.
In addition, you will develop and maintain a deep understanding of our customers' core business objectives and challenges, their business position relative to the industry, and the market and competition.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work to cultivate and grow client accounts by analyzing and managing their campaign strategy across Display Audience products. Improve campaign performance to deliver against customer Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and strategic targets.
- Build thorough knowledge of how clients and agencies can use Google products to meet their marketing objectives.
- Partner with Google’s largest customers to develop and improve the performance of their advertising products. Implement and deliver best in class Display solutions in relation to agreed customer metrics.
- Share your advanced product expertise with other EMEA Specialists in your product area.
- Liaise with customer sales teams to ensure Display solutions are prioritized where relevant.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultative sales, with client-facing experience.
- Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one or more of the following languages fluently and idiomatically: Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Dutch.
- Experience working with Audience products.
- Relevant experience in creating online marketing and advertising strategies for performance focused clients.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics. Adwords certifications (e.g. Search, Display and Video, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to influence clients and to cultivate strong client relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to work with spreadsheets and multiple sources of data to turn numbers into insights.
- Effective presentation and communication skills, with the ability to present to clients and stakeholders and at ease working in multicultural, cross-functional teams.