Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy in Monsoon Consulting Job
Monsoon Consulting Job urgently required following position for Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy in Monsoon Consulting Job Jobs Details:
We're looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team to help us develop and coordinate our marketing including events, digital advertising, PR and digital content and social media programmes.
This is an opportunity to help shape and drive the marketing programme and reach of one of the fastest growing digital consulting companies in the UK and Ireland.
The primary responsibilities of the role will be
- to manage the growth and development of our web and social platforms
- to develop a content marketing plan to include thought leadership, case study and corporate content (written, podcast and video) for our website and social channels including Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Medium
- to write, edit and publish all content through email, our social channels and affiliates.
- to work with our primary and associate technology partners to develop joint marketing opportunities (events, content and promotion)
- to plan, coordinate and promote all our event marketing activity, including webinars, our own event series and trade shows conferences.
- to work with our design team to support our brand marketing activities.
- to manage any paid media campaigns including digital
- to provide regular reporting back to the wider team on all marketing activity and its reach.
- to support the sales and commercial teams on profiling, lead generation, pre-qualification, pitchwork and presentations.
- to develop your own voice in the company
Required Skills and Experience
- First and foremost you will be business-minded, a marketer with a creative flair and be capable of taking something from idea to execution.
- Minimum degree qualified in Marketing and Business ideally with a postgraduate qualification in Ecommerce / Digital Marketing
- Approximately 2 years experience in a Digital marketing role, ideally with a strong background or competence in content development.
- You will have had experience of social publishing and digital reporting technologies and ideally have experience working with Drupal as a content publishing platform.
- Ideally, you will previously have had experience of Email Marketing Adwords, SEO, Social Marketing, Remarketing/Retargeting, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Funnels and Goals would be advantageous.
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite an advantage.
- Willingness to travel to the UK and possibly further afield if required
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, deadline driven multi-location and multi-cultural environment.
- You are self-motivated and can motivate those around you.
- You are a great communicator, comfortable researching, writing and presenting.
- You are super organised, comfortable managing multiple projects at once.
- You are a creative problem solver and can communicate solutions to partners and to your own teams.
- You can influence people and processes and have a persuasive personality
- You stay positive and have a can-do attitude,
Career Incentives & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Nice new MacBook for work
- Sponsored ongoing Agile coaching and mentoring
- Collaborative working environment with a dynamic and diverse team
- Flexible career path options
- Performance appraisals and personal development plans
- Company contributed voluntary pension scheme and group health insurance
- Bike to work scheme
- Regular team-building activities and social events
- The role is based in our office in Dublin.
- EU candidates are preferred however work permit and relocation assistance will be sponsored for non-EU candidates with the right skills and experience.