Devops Systems Manager Jobs Vacancy in Methodius Recruitment
Methodius Recruitment urgently required following position for Devops Systems Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Devops Systems Manager Jobs Vacancy in Methodius Recruitment Jobs Details:
My client, a Fortune 500 co and the industry leader in their field, with a long presence in Ireland is looking to hire a DevOps Systems Manager to lead an evolution of their DevOps and AppOps functions to become a combined TechOps service.
The successful candidate must have a strong track record in leading software development and delivery, a proven and successful track record in application support, incident and problem management and delivery focused leadership, will have the ability to inspire and lead a team to deliver DevOps & Service Management solutions across multiple digital platforms, while continuing to enhance the existing services and maintaining Service Level Agreements
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right individual. Strong communication, organizational and relationship management skills are a must. Candidates with a passion for change and the ability to develop strategy and lead others in the implementation of the same are encouraged to apply.
Summary of Duties:
Service Quality & Delivery
- Manage the delivery of services to exceed business targets and customer expectations
- Establish and maintain appropriate operating procedures that ensure compliance with internal control and other relevant company policies and practices.
- Develop and build business partnerships by analyzing, diagnosing and developing plans and a work programme aligned to the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Ensure services meet the needs of the business in terms of quality and performance and adhere to defined SLA’s
- Actively participate in the development of and Customer Office strategies in conjunction with Senior Management
- Play an important role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation.
- Establish and maintain appropriate governance and control mechanisms and utilising trending metrics, ensure continuous improvement of the TechOps Services.
- Instigate and implement innovative and collaborative solutions which both enhance and establish a best in class value proposition for DevOps and AppOps Services.
- Strong experience in managing teams, effecting change and challenging the norm.
- Experience in implementing change within teams whilst retaining buy in from the team through strong leadership and mentoring.
- Ensure efficient and effective staff resource scheduling and deployment
- Maintain a motivated group of employees who understand the overall business model
- Develop succession and career develop plans
- Administer Human Resources policies and procedures
- Complete annual planning processes and requirements (e.g., Salary Planning, Capacity Planning, Department budgeting, etc)
- Publish periodic reports meeting corporate and customer requirements
- Provide effective communications to multiple management levels and internal customers
- An appreciation of DevOps concepts and experience of leading implementation of the same
- An appreciation of IT Service Management, specifically roles and responsibilities of the Release Manager, Incident Manager, Configuration Manager and Problem Management
- A strong ability to handle event management as it pertains to Incident Management (host and coordinate incident calls)
Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and motivate peers and senior managers in partner organizations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience an IT management role
- Be articulate, confident and assertive.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experienced in managing multiple large scale projects.
- Process driven with a focus on quality and product delivery.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of operating at a senior level either within Pramerica or elsewhere.
- Be a strong independent contributor and be able to manage and lead high performing teams.
- Be flexible and able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to technical solutions.
- Experienced in introducing and implementing various software development and project management methodologies.
- Third level degree in IT or Business
- A recognized certification in IT Service Management
Permanent Role, North West Ireland,
Benefits include; Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, Long Term
Disability Plan, Life Assurance, Performance Related Pay, Company Bonus Scheme, 21 days Annual Leave plus additional Service Leave. Continuous Training and Development, Educational Assistance, Relocation, Employee Assistance Programme, Rewards & Recognition Programme, and Employee Share Participation Scheme. They also operate Family Friendly Working Policies such as Teleworking and Variable Working Hours. Excellent room for promotion and to learn, competitive package and salary
Please do not hesitate to Contact David Coyle at 01 6351748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org