Senior Quality Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Medtronic Galway
Medtronic Galway urgently required following position for Senior Quality Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Quality Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Medtronic Galway Jobs Details:
Together, we will change healthcare worldwide. Join us in our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life worldwide. Let’s work together to address the universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives, optimize costs and efficiencies, and expand global access. Together, we can make a real difference in the global disparity in care. By providing quality care at the lowest possible cost, we will succeed as a company, and take the future of healthcare Further, Together.
Our Sterile Release Department in Medtronic, plc, is service-oriented, supporting multiple Medtronic businesses. Sterile Release facilitates the post sterilisation release of drug combination and medical device products to the market.
As a Senior Quality Engineer, your role and responsibilities will include;
- Directly involved in system development associated with new product uploads/technology transfers and activities outside of routine product releases
- Drive continuous improvement in day to day activities on your own initiative
- Contribute and lead complex investigations associated with sterilisation non-conformances and deviations, using robust root cause analysis tools and in the identification of appropriate corrective action measures
- Develop system to ensure early visibility of change initiatives and new product introductions from across the site, that impact Ster Release processes
- Establish performance metrics/KPI’s and associated visual management systems for Sterile Release area.
- Provide technical input/impact assessment from Ster Release processing perspective for initiatives such as rework campaigns, product conversions, system updates etc
- Lead and support CAPA activities within Sterile Release
- Training relevant personnel on applicable Sterile Release processes
- Coach and develop others to achieve maximum performance
- Support audits and interacting directly with external auditors
We are looking for a qualified person to Third Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline and desirably with further postgraduate study in Project Management and/or Quality related discipline and a working knowledge of Lean Sigma principles experience. You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are experienced with the ability to be self-directed and to effectively interface with various levels and functions within the organization. Ability to recognize, anticipate and innovatively create solutions to issues and problems in a timely manner is desirable. Having broad technical expertise and knowledge of interrelated quality function disciplines and a high level of aptitude in QE/QA principles and methodologies is advantageous. A good working knowledge of process validation requirements would be beneficial. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at Medtronic – outlining the actions and behaviors we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behavior