Business Support Associate Operations Enforcement Advisory Jobs Vacancy in Central Bank Ireland Dublin
- Business Support Associate Operations Enforcement Advisory
- Central Bank Ireland
- Dublin D
- 10 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Central Bank Ireland Dublin urgently required following position for Business Support Associate Operations Enforcement Advisory. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Support Associate Operations Enforcement Advisory Jobs Vacancy in Central Bank Ireland Dublin Jobs Details:
The Central Bank of Ireland is a dynamic, multifaceted organisation at the heart of Ireland’s financial system. The organisation incorporates the functions of central banking and financial regulation. We have responsibility for the regulation of the Irish financial services industry and the safeguarding of Irish financial stability.
The Central Bank of Ireland currently has a vacancy for a Business Support Associate on a contract of indefinite duration in the Enforcement Advisory Division. This is an Operations role on the Business Support and Projects Team. This role is aligned with the Bank Executive grade and the BE salary scale applies. Please click here for further information on our salary scales.
The main purpose of this role is to provide on-going operational and administrative assistance and support to the Enforcement Directorate in order to assist the Director, management teams and staff to carry out their day-to-day duties while also meeting the objectives as set out in the Divisional Balanced Scorecards.
- Carry out the various operational tasks assigned, for which the Business Support & Projects Team is responsible: e.g. training and development, budgets, procurement, manpower, corporate governance etc. to ensure the smooth running of the Directorate;
- Maintain and manage the divisional SharePoint site as well as taking responsibility for the management of the various files, records, resources and data of the Directorate;
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc management information and reports to a high degree of accuracy and within the required timeframes;
- General office management responsibilities and liaison roles such as facilities, accommodation, IT, health and safety and records management;
- Carry out administrative tasks such as printing, scanning, copying and filing as and when required; and
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks, as assigned, to a high standard and within the necessary timeframes.
- Third level qualification desirable;
- Experience of working in an operational role would be an advantage;
- Experience of dealing with a heavy and varied workload within tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of operations management, manpower planning and budgetary processes; and
- Good knowledge of MS Office package, including SharePoint;
- Ability to work effectively within a busy team;
- Ability to engage with stakeholders in a professional manner; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
Closing date: 23 January 2018
To apply, please complete the application form attached (via the link below). As the application form plays an important role in the shortlisting and selection process, it is essential that it is completed fully. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive an automatic email from us acknowledging receipt. If you do not receive this auto-acknowledgement, please contact Katie Dunne on 01 224 6720 or email email@example.com .