Account Manager Display Media Buying Solutions French Markets Jobs Vacancy in Google Dublin
- Account Manager Display Media Buying Solutions French Markets
- Dublin D
- 13 Jan, 2018 5 days ago
Google Dublin urgently required following position for Account Manager Display Media Buying Solutions French Markets. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Display Media Buying Solutions French Markets Jobs Vacancy in Google Dublin Jobs Details:
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you will be part of the Media Buying Solutions (MBS) team, working on a suite of products (DoubleClick Search, Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick Rich Media, etc). You will be involved in one of the most advanced elements of the media landscape.
The team broadly consists of sales managers, product specialists and account managers across products. MBS primarily focuses on agencies and trading desks but is moving to ensure clients understand the data and technology-related decisions they make.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Collaborate and consult with customers with the goal of extending relationships and increasing the usage of DoubleClick solutions, specifically focusing on product feature adoption.
- Develop a thorough understanding of client needs and corresponding organizational best practices across a wide range of industries (agencies and clients).
- Develop strategic account plans for customers within the portfolio, identifying growth opportunities, while also collaborating closely with internal stakeholders.
- Create relationships within customer organizations at all levels, including direct and indirect users of the product and usage decision-makers.
- Act as the main point of contact for customers around all key areas of account management (training, product enhancement, global/regional campaigns, etc) and lead cross-functional efforts to identify and solve roadblocks.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in online, software sales or online marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in the ad tech market in a sales role or as a user.
- Experience in the use of programmatic ad buying tools.
- Experience in working with a strategic and analytical sales approach, with a track record of building lasting customer relationships.
- Well-organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, influencing and presentation skills.