Agency Acquisitions Manager Jobs Vacancy in Google Dublin
Google Dublin urgently required following position for Agency Acquisitions Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Agency Acquisitions Manager Jobs Vacancy in Google Dublin Jobs Details:
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have seasoned, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a Sales manager, you'll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
In this role role, you'll be be responsible for managing business growth with GMS Agencies. To accomplish this, you will develop and manage relationships with new business development leaders at assigned agencies. You will empower agencies to strengthen and accelerate their new business development pipeline by delivering strategic value adds such as sales training and scaled events. Further, you'll actively manage an opportunity pipeline and co-pitch advertiser prospects in collaboration with new business development teams at the agencies.
Businesses that advertise with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis to agencies, in order to shape how this new business grows with Google. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and support agencies by understanding how our range of product offerings can win and grow their business. You partner with agencies to set the vision and the strategy for how their clients’ advertising can reach thousands of users.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work towards assigned business goals and prioritize and deliver an outstanding experience to Google's managed agency partners.
- Manage relationships with primary agency Business Development teams and influence the leadership to drive new business.
- Build compelling, data-driven long-term agency acquisition plans to leverage internal and third-party data. Synchronize agency acquisitions plans with your Agency pod and internal cross-functional teams to further develop your managed agencies.
- Become a thought partner for the Agency Lead on strategic initiatives and agency-level planning.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- Experience in a Sales and/or Marketing role at an agency, technology or media company.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Experience in advertising sales, business development, client relationship and servicing skills, and solution-based selling.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Effective analytical skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.