Technical Customer Support Agent Jobs Vacancy in Elavon Inc Arklow
Elavon Inc Arklow urgently required following position for Technical Customer Support Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Customer Support Agent Jobs Vacancy in Elavon Inc Arklow Jobs Details:
Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today – using leading edge technology and supported by unrivaled customer service. Our end to end solutions and international processing platform support more than one million businesses worldwide.
Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in North America, Canada, Ireland, UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain and Mexico. We offer customers a suite of cross-border and multi-currency payment processing solutions designed to meet their individual needs. Elavon is wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America.
Elavon’s 4,300 employees are dedicated to responding to the needs of our clients and partners everywhere. It’s our experienced, highly responsive people that truly set us apart. Elavon’s quality reputation is unrivalled in the industry.
At Elavon, we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We thrive on efficiency and progress. To achieve these goals, we constantly seek people who look for ways to do things better. We are also committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workplace.
We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our communities.
We are looking for a Technical Customer Support Agent to work in our Arklow Site .
The successful candidate will be responsible will be responsible for executing the position's responsibilities in alignment with our core values and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Serve as technology liaison between end-users, business departments, and vendors.
- Daily end-user support of all the technical solutions we offer to our customers (Terminal, PC solutions, integrated devices)
- Ensure that a positive and professional image of the company is portrayed to customers and vendors at all times;
- Ensure that all queries are dealt with efficiently and that appropriate urgency is afforded to the query;
- Manage root cause analysis.
- Keep abreast of any procedural changes to ensure that we are offering customers the most up to date information;
- Aid Call centre in achieving Service Level Agreements by ensuring that daily, weekly monthly goals are met;
- Working queries coming through dedicated mailbox as well as internal tickets.
- Proven Customer Service Experience
- Technical ability
- MS Office Proficiency
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- Excellent Administrational Skills
- Be a team player and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to set targets and deadline
- Advocate for the customer;
- Ability to build relationships;
- Drive for Results.