Project Manager Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Standard Life
Standard Life urgently required following position for Project Manager Month Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Standard Life Jobs Details:
- Take responsibility for successful delivery of IT application development and management activities ensuring that standards and appropriate best practice is followed.
- Ensure that realistic project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained for projects and sub-projects. Monitors and controls IT team performance against plans.
- Monitors and controls allocated IT human and material resources, associated revenue costs and all capital costs against the project budget.
- Assess the effect of changes to the projects on costs, timescale and/or resource needs and reports these to Project Managers and IT Manager.
- Liaises with other managers within IT and within the business; manages expectations of all project stakeholder
Planning and organising
Organises, prioritises and, where applicable, delegates work activities to efficiently accomplish tasks and meet objectives. Includes the principles of time management and multi-tasking.
Efficient and effective deployment of organisational resources to deliver business results. Resources may include financial resources, inventory, people skills, production resources, or information technology.
Organises, prioritises and delegates work activities and makes the most efficient use of people to accomplish tasks and objectives.
Manages the effective supply of goods and services from suppliers and third-party partners whilst developing strong and productive two-way working relationships that drive quality and efficiency.
Has a background in software development with a strong knowledge of the SDLC using both waterfall and agile.
Employs appropriate processes, structures, tools and behaviours to lead and/or control change initiatives. Applies a structured approach to drive and support change on an individual, team and/or organisational level.
- Relevant 3rd Level qualification
- Project Management qualification and experience
- IT Development experience
- Financial services experience
- Customer at the heart
- Leading people
- Delivering results
Primary Location : Ireland