Thurles Kilkenny Retail Agent Ote Jobs Vacancy in Manpower Kilkenny
Manpower Kilkenny urgently required following position for Thurles Kilkenny Retail Agent Ote. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Thurles Kilkenny Retail Agent Ote Jobs Vacancy in Manpower Kilkenny Jobs Details:
Thurles/Kilkenny, Retail Sales Agent 34K OTE
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin Employee Status: Permanent Schedule: Full-time Closing Date: Ongoing
Join us as a Sales Advisor (Retail) working at our Sky retail stands in shopping Centre's, approaching new and existing customers to have great sales conversations and bring all of our fantastic products to life through demonstrations. Speaking with the customer you'll ask the right questions so that you are able to gain a quick understanding of what's important to them and give them a tailored solution to their needs.
This is a Permanent and Full time position, 40 hours per week, working in the Thurles and Kilkenny Retail stores.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package, an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There's a great range of other benefits which fit around your needs too.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- As a member of the Retail Team, you'll help drive sales and engage face to face with new and existing customers by creating a tailored package to suit their needs.
- Working to meet daily and weekly sales targets
- Having fantastic sales conversations with both new and existing customers
- Gaining a clear understanding of what's important to each customer so that you can give them a tailored solution
- Approaching customers and generating interest in Sky's products and services
- Naturally driven to meet sales targets
- A strong communicator with an engaging personality
- Confident, outgoing and hardworking
- Customer focused with a natural sales flair
- Sales experience in a target-driven environment is essential
- Passionate about all things Sky
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented and collaborative people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today. Sky is happy to talk flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Background Check.
Believe in Better