Analyst Single Manager Operations Jobs Vacancy in Mitsubishi Ufj Fund Services Dublin
Mitsubishi Ufj Fund Services Dublin urgently required following position for Analyst Single Manager Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Single Manager Operations Jobs Vacancy in Mitsubishi Ufj Fund Services Dublin Jobs Details:
- Operate & oversee reconciliation technology to deliver a full reconciled gross NAV to the client service team including cash, position, dividend & interest reconciliations.
- Work closely with our middle office team to ensure trade processing is complete, corporate actions have been booked correctly & security pricing is accurate.
- Additional responsibilities can include operation & oversight of reconciliation technology to deliver Investment Manager positions & profit & loss reconciliations
- Ensure client SLA’s are strictly adhered to
- Work hand in hand with our client service team to provide superior customer service to hedge fund managers and investors
- Ownership, management and resolution of all client & internal client queries
- Develop and maintain relationships with client service teams & hedge fund clients
- Initiate frequent, proactive communication with internal clients, as directed, to verify perceived levels of satisfaction and demonstrate proactive service
- Ensure all professional relationships internal and external are maintained at the highest level
- Business Continuous Improvement - analyzing processes through the use of Kaizen to create efficiencies.
- Assist in the new clients’ onboarding processes
- University degree in Computer Science, Math, Finance, Accounting or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Minimum 2 years reconciliation experience within Fund Administration or Asset Management
- Strong understanding of securities such as equities, bonds, forwards, futures, options & OTC products essential
- Awareness of the needs of clients and an ability to deliver an excellent client service
- An analytical mind and a willingness to embrace new technologies to identify new solutions & inefficient processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Experience with process reengineering and or Robotic Process Automation
- Experience with SQL & Python
- Proven passion to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Creativity in exploring solutions to improve day-to-day operational efficiency
- Demonstrated client service focus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and a dedicated team player
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills