Project Manager Lending Treasury Jobs Vacancy in Eden Recruitment Dublin
Eden Recruitment Dublin urgently required following position for Project Manager Lending Treasury. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Lending Treasury Jobs Vacancy in Eden Recruitment Dublin Jobs Details:
Summary of the role
This role is aligned to the Banks Group Brexit contingency planning and Brexit readiness project for the corporate banking business in Ireland. Business Project Manager (BPM) will be responsible for the project delivery from the analysis and design phase through to implementation across the business units of corporate banking business in Ireland.
- Assist with delivering enhanced product and platform capabilities
- Assisting in the shaping and delivery of the response project to brexit from a platform and process point of view including delivery of required systems, designing processes, resource allocation and alignment to Global Service Centres (GSCs) together with change management associated with local reconfiguration
- The BPM will be knowledgeable about the banking sector. In particular will have treasury and lending experience, ideally in both client facing and operational roles. There is a high degree of Subject Matter Expert (SME) content associated with this position.
- The project will oversee the build out of system and process solutions together with defining the target operational model for the corporate banking business Ireland and will determine how to manage the on-boarding, servicing and delivery of customer requirements in conjunction with GSCs. Deliverables are needed in exacting timeframes. Strong project governance and ability to communicate to senior stakeholders both internally and externally is key.
- Extensive experience in the Banking and Finance industry essential, particularly lending and treasury
- Successful project management experience of similar system driven and operational projects
- Knowledge of multiple project management methodologies, experience of working in an agile, dynamic and changing environment would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to deliver in an uncertain environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytical and numerate subjects and Professional project management qualifications
- Excellent product knowledge of the different business units
- Exceptional project management experience required with proven experience of performing the management role on similar high profile projects
- Self-motivated with capability to formulate and apply new ideas both independently and quickly is crucial
- Dedicated whilst also personable and good at building relationships quickly
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills to work with senior stakeholders across the organisation
- Enthusiastic and confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to provide clear and concise management information to stake-holders and sponsors
- Team orientated to effectively support team members