Video Specialist French Jobs Vacancy in Google Dublin
Google Dublin urgently required following position for Video Specialist French. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Video Specialist French Jobs Vacancy in Google Dublin Jobs Details:
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Video Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end planning and delivery of video solutions for our customers. You'll develop a deep, technical understanding of Google’s video advertising solutions and keep this current through customized training programs, best-practice sharing with your peers, and by working closely with specialist product teams - regionally and globally. This is a client facing role that will require strong relationship management, project planning, and technical video expertise. You will also work with a broad range of internal teams to deliver great customer support, and you aim to make people rave about their experiences talking to Google.
You'll be responsible for driving incremental brand growth through your excellence in solution planning, designing quality video-centric media plans that deliver on our customers’ objectives. In addition. you will seamlessly navigate our forecasting tools and inventory systems, including connecting with our Google Technical Services Ads partners for reservation solutions, to produce plans that deliver customer satisfaction.
As implementation and insight on performance are key to the service and success of video campaigns, your role will have a strong emphasis on determining and understanding the right metrics for campaign success. By providing our customers and agencies with deep insight on how our solutions impact their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) you will be able to play a crucial role in planning campaigns effectively and helping our clients to make informed decisions.
Global Solutions is the link between Google products and business. Your focus is to help turn innovation into complete, packaged tools that allow our customers to get the most that they need from our suite of products. As part of the Global Solutions team, you'll help to ensure that Google has adopted the right strategy for our products. Working in one of three specialized areas – Performance, Brand, or Publisher & Platform – you'll use your expertise to help front-line Sales partners to work their magic quickly and effectively. Above all, you are passionate about all things digital, and want to help shape the ever-changing world of online advertising.
- Support Account Managers to translate video presentations and campaign briefings into effective video campaigns.
- Be a thought leader in video implementation, optimization, and measurement. Coordinate with Google’s Customer Solutions team and Specialist Community to stay up to date on specific areas of expertise.
- Assist the Account team in responding to media briefs.
- Manage and proactively follow-up account plans to ensure quarterly rhythm.
- Optimize campaigns using data-driven approaches and KPIs. Support the choice between auction or reserve campaigns, targeting methods and inventory.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with media agencies, digital media solutions and/or service delivery management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Agency knowledge and experience (digital and traditional/offline), with a clear understanding of the media agency landscape.
- Knowledge of branding and media solutions.
- Knowledge of, and passion for, Google’s video ad product suite (YouTube, etc).
- Effective relationship and project management skills, with the ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions, supported by internal teams.
- Proactive self-starter, capable of independently creating additional business development opportunities.