Escalation Manager Csm Jobs Vacancy in Dell Cork
Dell Cork urgently required following position for Escalation Manager Csm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Escalation Manager Csm Jobs Vacancy in Dell Cork Jobs Details:
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Customer Service Escalation Management team at Dell, we are looking for a CSM3 to join our team in Cork.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Co-ordinates activities with Account team members from Sales, System Engineering, Customer Service and Technical Solutions team members to ensure all customer needs are met.
- Generates support plans to resolve highly complex related problems.
- Coordinates all aspects of ongoing service issues and implementations, technical assistance and direction for customers regarding Dell EMC products and services.
- Identifies and facilitates the route of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer to Customer Service and Engineering.
- Integrates customer and Dell EMC business requirements with technical requirements to determine best course of action when resolving customer issue.
- Controls and directs internal resources in terms of setting time requirements and expectations.
- Trains less experienced team members in working customer issues through to resolution.
- Prepares and presents key business issues to senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction.
- Travel to customer sites as required.
- Position prefers a Bachelor Degree or equivalent industry related experience.
- In addition, candidate will have at least 6 years of directly related industry experience of which 2 years should have been in a management role.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, organizational, interpersonal communication and presentation skills, including strong sense of urgency, tact and professionalism.
- Must have the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and possess excellent research/technical skills.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Dell EMC product line.
- Thorough understanding of the various system environments
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as Professional Business Skills (i.e. Influence, Negotiating)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: 16th March 2018.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.