Analytical Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Eurofins
Eurofins urgently required following position for Analytical Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analytical Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Eurofins Jobs Details:
Consider joining Eurofins, where people are the most important element in our business. Eurofins is a leading contract research organisation providing testing and research services in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Our innovative Professional Scientific Services (PSS) programme engages full-time scientists, analysts, technicians and technical support personnel managed by Eurofins directly at the client facility, to provide long term service needs while maintaining the same services, expertise and cGMP compliance available at the Eurofins facility. This multi award-winning programme offers excellent career opportunities for people who have a proven track record in combining excellent technical ability, with first class interpersonal and communication skills.
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and innovative Scientists. These are new and exciting opportunities based at our client’s facility, a world class Pharmaceutical company based in Macclesfield. We have opportunities for experienced Analytical Scientists with at least 2 years' experience of product development in the pharmaceutical industry.
The purpose of this job is to provide analytical support on drug product development projects. The role will involve liaising with both internal clients and external collaborators and duties may include providing direct analytical support, developing and validating analytical methods.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, report writing skills, problem solving skills, to be able to think logically and have the ability to effectively collaborate with and communicate scientific ideas to both internal and external partners is a requirement. There are excellent career progression paths and opportunities to expand knowledge and expertise within the role.
Education / Experience / Skills
- BSc in science and/or masters in a relevant field with a strong emphasis on analytical science
- At least 2 years’ experience in the analytical pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge and experience within a pharmaceutical product development environment and an understanding of the drug development process would be desirable.
- Method Development and Method Validation experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of techniques such as HPLC and GC within a development environment is essential.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience of pharmaceutical analysis in a development laboratory.
- Stability experience would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of requirements for working in a GMP environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes.
- Ability to work using fully electronic media, including MS Office.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to form strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be capable of developing solutions to problems as part of a team.
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Enjoys the challenges of working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to prioritise, manage time and handle a diverse workload.
Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services.