Ahu Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Elk Recruitment Dublin
Elk Recruitment Dublin urgently required following position for Ahu Sales Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ahu Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Elk Recruitment Dublin Jobs Details:
Elk Recruitment are seeking an experienced AHU Sales Engineer for our Dublin based client, an international leading manufacturer of high-quality heating, ventilation and air conditioning products. This is a full-time permanent position in a leading company with opportunity for progression.
- Provide technical selection of products from the full ventilation products range and design engineering support to consulting engineers, mechanical contractors and installers.
- Preparation of professionally prepared and technically accurate quotations and product data for customers.
- Follow up on quotations & sales leads
- Establish relationships with consulting engineers, mechanical contractors and installers.
- Provide technical support and assistance to our customers, both remotely and on site.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management.
- A Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering qualification or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the industry.
- A good knowledge of the industry and an established customer base.
- It would be advantageous for applicants to have previous experience in sales of AHU's, fans, grilles and other ventilation products.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, results driven, motivated
- Strong organisational skills
- Full valid driver's license.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialized industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Ireland and the United Kingdom. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract mid to senior level professionals within the Fenestration, Facade, Curtain Walling, Roofing & Cladding, Window and Door, Construction & Glazing industry throughout Ireland, United Kingdom, MENA region and the United States.
Our in-depth knowledge, particularly of the façade industry, comes from having worked in senior positions for aluminium, glass & steel companies for over 16 years domestically and internationally. During this time gaining invaluable experience and insight into elements of the business such as Estimation, Design, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing and Project Management. This practical in industry senior experience coupled with a very strong academic background is what differentiates Elk Recruitment from its competitors in our chosen field.