Application Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Group Dublin
Group Dublin urgently required following position for Application Systems Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Application Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Group Dublin Jobs Details:
We currently have a requirement for an Application Systems Analyst for a full time role based in our Dublin office.
This job description is a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendments to meet the changing needs of the service.
The Application Systems Analyst should have 1 years’ experience in supporting, developing and administrating an ERP system (e.g. Agresso) from a technical aspect. The experience will have been acquired in a medium to large scale organisation in a multi-site environment.
In addition to financial system administration, the role will also include administration of the Human Resources, Customer Relationship Management (MS CRM) and other business applications with an emphasis on assuring the correct operation of inter-system interfaces and workflows. Full training will be provided where necessary.
A high degree of IT literacy is a prerequisite. The successful candidate should be competent in the use of report writers, have a working knowledge of SQL database technology and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Shared responsibility for support of the key business applications across the group to an agreed service level
- Shared responsibility for application security, user setup and management
- Planned and ad hoc report development using reporting tools
- Training end users/Finance users on system processes & reports as required
- Upgrade to later versions of software and participate in end to end system testing including preparation and execution of test scripts
- Testing & rollout of new modules & interfaces
- Troubleshoot issues as required and liaise with software providers if necessary
- Other relevant assignments as required
- Third Level Diploma in a relevant discipline
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong facilitation, analytical and design skills – problem solver
- Have the ability to prioritize and organise support activities and deliver multiple tasks
- Personable, confident with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Experience of writing procedural documentation for support and training of applications
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY