Learning Development Administrator Years Exp Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Dublin
Kpmg Dublin urgently required following position for Learning Development Administrator Years Exp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning Development Administrator Years Exp Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Dublin Jobs Details:
- Do you have one year’s+ experience in a busy administration role?
- Are you a HR or business graduate who would like to further their career in a learning environment?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining KPMG may be the best next step for your career.
We are currently seeking to hire a HR/L&D Administrator who will join the KPMG Business School which is our Learning and Development team in KPMG.
We ideally need you to have the following:
- HR or Business Degree with one to two years' administration experience
- A desire to develop a career in Human Resources or Learning and Development (experience in HR/L&D desirable but not essential)
- Strong administration skills
- Highly organised and detailed-oriented with the ability to work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role
- Demonstrated use of IT applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is critical to this role
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Administrative support to the management team in the Business School
- Booking venues for internal and external meetings/ courses and ensuring technical arrangements
- Compiling training course materials in conjunction with the team
- Ensuring training records are accurately maintained using the Global Learning Management System
- Producing reports on training activity for the firm; deal with ad-hoc training reporting requirements for groups and individuals
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and reports for the management team
- Providing administrative support for KPMG international courses taking place in Dublin
- Working with the management team on key L&D initiatives or projects
- Organising meetings via MS Outlook calendar
The KPMG Business School (KBS) is supported by 15 training professionals who provide the firm with education, training and people development solutions spanning technical (accounting), information technology and leadership and business skills development.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals
- A thriving sports and social community
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus, and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here .
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Janis Heather at email@example.com.
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle- @KPMGCareersIRL.
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 2 years from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.