Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Indeed Dublin
Indeed Dublin urgently required following position for Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Indeed Dublin Jobs Details:
As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
This individual is responsible for the administrative function of the Human Resources department. The ideal candidate will have a passion for HR, be well-organised, detail-oriented and have strong communication skills. If you have an interest in working in a fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you today!
This is a permanent position with excellent perks & benefits and is a great opportunity to build your career in HR!
- File, enter and maintain HR files and records
- Manage system and HR file audits
- Assist with change of status process
- Work closely with Finance to enter transactions in HRIS and payroll system
- Assist HR team in responding to general employee enquiries
- Assist with the onboarding process
- Run and distribute various reports for HR and Finance team
- General HR Admin
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources
- 1+ years’ administrative experience
- Passion for human resources with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Confidentiality a must
- Experience working with Workday is a plus