Sterile Packaging Consultant Tyvek Medical Pharmaceutical Protection Europe Jobs Vacancy in Dupont
- Sterile Packaging Consultant Tyvek Medical Pharmaceutical Protection Europe
- 06 Mar, 2018 30+ days ago
Dupont urgently required following position for Sterile Packaging Consultant Tyvek Medical Pharmaceutical Protection Europe. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sterile Packaging Consultant Tyvek Medical Pharmaceutical Protection Europe Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Jobs Details:
This role is the primary interface between DuPont and Medical Device Manufacturers, our downstream indirect customers. It is a highly consultative role requiring sales, technical and business skills needed to interact and command respect from corporate purchasing directors to product development directors and engineers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create Demand through networking with the key stakeholders at indirect customer and specifier level of the Medical Device Manufacturing (MDM) Industry and the Pharmaceutical Industry (Packaging Eng., Regulatory Experts, Quality Managers, Operation Managers, Marketing and to less degree Purchasing and Sales) as well as Contract Manufacturers dedicated to those industries
- Support and expand our relationships at Key MDMs
- Communicate the value propositions through F2F engagements, lectures, training workshops and digital channels in cooperation with Marketing
- Provide to MDM technical and regulatory input and arrange meetings or calls with the internal experts of the team
- Promote actively new product launches and identify first users. Gather market intelligence information and listen to the voice of the customer. Be the key detector of the MPP team for market trends in WE/EMEA. Share actively learnings with the global team providing input and guidance on business and market strategies
- Identify and support new packaging opportunities and defend business at risk. Gather quantifiable information as to size, timing and probability as well as about the specific value chain and product specifications. Use the foreseen software tools for collecting, processing, tracking and presenting such information
- Establish professional relationships with the sales and marketing staff of direct customers (SPM) and work closely with them on strategies that facilitate Tyvek® use at key MDMs. Help bridge the gap between MDM/DuPont/ SPM
- Managing contact strategies for sales, marketing, technical, application development and leadership
- Organize conferences and professional events in cooperation with industry partners
- Support market research activities, open doors for customer interviews, administrate VOC and romoter feedback to enforce continuous product and service improvements
- Represent DuPont at Tradeshows, review and develop sales tools
- Responsible for the customer data base accuracy, work on continuous improvements of the related software tools.
- Strong Technical and/or Regulatory background in the Medical or Pharmaceutical Industry related to Packaging or Product protection.
- A Bachelor Degree is required.
- Ideally several years of experience in the Medical or Pharmaceutical Industry or the related value chain.
- Being at ease when dealing with people. Showing strong talent to negotiate, to influence and to listen carefully. Ability to communicate internally and externally with impact.
- Excellence in being self-driven and organized.
- Team Player capabilities within an international (global) team.
- Willingness to travel 40-50%
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.