Customer Growth Manager Jobs Vacancy in Magento Dublin
Magento Dublin urgently required following position for Customer Growth Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Growth Manager Jobs Vacancy in Magento Dublin Jobs Details:
From the first click through checkout and beyond, Magento Commerce unlocks the power of digital commerce to achieve exceptional growth. Learn more about us at www.magento.com.
At Magento we envision a world of commerce without limits. A world where technology is open to everyone, available everywhere and powered by human ingenuity. As a Customer Growth Manager, you will drive to make this a reality for our Magento community. As a member of the Customer Success Group, you will be primarily helping our merchants grow their business by increasing adoption of Magento’s fully powered commerce suite. This includes but is not limited to Magento 2, Magento Commerce Cloud, Order Management, Shipping and Business Intelligence. On a day to day basis you will be engaging with clients from across the globe from a multitude of different industries, positions and backgrounds.
A great Customer Growth Manager could be described as having superb communication skills, demonstrates excitement about selling new Magento products that can help their customer grow, passionate about using technology to improve businesses, driven for results, someone who looks for opportunities where others do not, someone who is comfortable in wearing many hats and switching tracks on short notice and a person who always looking to overcome objections to create positive customer experiences.
- Work in partnership with Customer Success Managers/Account Managers to identify opportunities to increase our existing merchant’s adoption of Magento’s product suite.
- Partner and drive the sales cycle from initial engagement to successful close.
- Be a subject matter expert and a trusted advisor on our products.
- Coach and develop team members in sales strategies and product knowledge.
- Work alongside various teams across the organization, to develop tools and strategies to aid the Customer Success Group.
- Responsible for managing the overall cross sell/conversion pipeline and to exceed goals.
- Conduct high level product demonstrations to merchants both in person or over a video conference.
- Work alongside the Lead of Customer Growth to strategize the further development of this role.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Enterprise level B2B Account Management experience
- Proven Leadership
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Be technical in nature
- Cross sell / Upsell experience in the following: IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, SaaS (Software as a Service) E-commerce platforms
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding sales quota
- Experience in negotiating
- Presentation skills, you will need to be as comfortable engaging with a client in IT as a C-Level Executive
- Goal Oriented
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Hunger for continued learning
- A second language such as Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Spanish, French, Italian and German
WORKING FOR MAGENTO
Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. In addition to outstanding benefits, cutting edge offices (yes we have free food and tons of perks), a career at Magento puts you on the forefront of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. As a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources. Magento employees embrace our Cornerstones and thrive in an environment that enables them to Be an Owner, Be Agile, Be the Community, Be Innovative and Be the Team.