Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Mercury Engineering Kildare
Mercury Engineering Kildare urgently required following position for Generalist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Mercury Engineering Kildare Jobs Details:
Mercury Engineering is a leading multinational engineering services provider with annual revenues of over €500m. We count among our clients some of the world’s leading names in the Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, and Technology sectors where we provide the highest levels of expertise and performance across our four key business areas of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and technologies engineering.
Mercury is a privately-owned company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and with offices in Central and Eastern Europe. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Purpose of Post:
Reporting to and supporting the HR Operations Manager, the chosen candidate will work as part of the HR team. He/she will carry out assigned tasks in support of new and ongoing HR projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The role is primarily to assist the HR Operations Manager in communicating and implementing new and existing HR processes and procedures across the Business Units:
• Manage the day-to-day HR operations in the allocated Business Unit/s and work closely with the HR Operations Manager and other HR team members regarding any urgent or outstanding items.
• Provide accurate and efficient HR advice to the allocated Business Unit/s and their managers.
• Promote adherence to HR policies and local Employment Law while ensuring alignment with Mercury’s vision and values (Mercury 2021).
• Ensure data integrity according to GDPR.
• Manage IR incidents & procedures including Disciplinaries and Grievances.
• Support recruitment initiatives, liaising with the Senior Recruitment Officer, organising job fairs and attending same both in Ireland and, occasionally, in other EU locations.
• Occasional site visits and HR presentations as requested.
• Performance Appraisals for the allocated Business Unit/s and follow up as directed by the HR Operations Manager, liaising with the Line Managers and HR Training Officer.
• Assimilation of monthly reports/statistics.
• Data analysis / reporting as requested by the HR Operations Manager.
• Issuing and updating Terms and Conditions of Employment and ensure a successful onboarding process.
• Employee transfer set ups for Europe.
• HR administration including (but not exclusive) management of work permit & Visa applications, starters/leavers/transfers, exist interviews, changes in employees’ T&C’s/salary, benefits admin such as retirement, insurances and healthcare.
• Work closely with Payroll Department and other support departments to ensure smooth business project planning and completion.
• Assistance with the Graduate and Scholarship Programmes.
• Other ad hoc tasks/projects as deemed appropriate by the HR Manager.
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Proven ability to work autonomously, good work ethic.
• Minimum of 3 yrs experience in a similar role.
• 3rd level qualification in Human Resources.
• CIPD qualified or part-qualified.
• Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
• Good knowledge and understanding of Irish and EU Employment Law.
• Experience dealing with grievance / disciplinary / redundancy / IR issues.
• Ability to work well within strict deadlines and conflicting priorities.
• Role is a 6 month fixed-term contract
• Experience in the Construction Industry
• SAP experience (ideally for HR)
• 2nd language
Mercury Engineering is an equal opportunities employer