Telesales Executive Jobs Vacancy in Oscar Ballymount
Oscar Ballymount urgently required following position for Telesales Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Telesales Executive Jobs Vacancy in Oscar Ballymount Jobs Details:
Title: Telesales Executive
Salary: €22k – €25k DOE
Location: Ballymount Avenue, Ballymount, Dublin 12
Company: FMCG Distribution Company
Reporting to: Operations Director
We are recruiting a Telesales Executive to join our Sales Team immediately for a full term contract.
Within this role you will be responsible for building relationships with both customers and sales dept.
Your Duties will include the following but not limited to:
- Daily Telesales calls to customer stores to sell in new lines and promotional activity
- Customer liaison and processing of B2B sales enquiries/orders
- Grow Existing customer base through effective engagement.
- Managing / supporting the day to day administrative tasks for our Sales Teams
- Answering phones & Customer Service
- Order processing and coordination with purchasing and logistics department
- General Admin support.
- Requirement to complete ad-hoc tasks and projects to support the business
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers, securing repeat business and new product sales
- Managing & updating of several in house reporting tools
- Internal holiday & lunch break cover for reception
Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent phone manner being confident and friendly
- The ideal candidate will have minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar telesales role in a FMCG Sector.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years administration skills
- The position requires someone who is highly organized and has strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, strong numerical skills and fluency in English is essential both oral & written
- Computer literacy is essential, and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & Excel and other MS applications, a very good understanding off MS Excel is essential
- Be self-motivated and being able to work on one’s own initiative is critical
- Good planning, priority setting and organisational skills
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Maintain professional relationships that meet company core values
- Experience with Google AdWords / Facebook Advertising / Digital Media is advantageous
Core Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-6pm, with flexibility essential in Q4
Start Date: Immediate
Unfortunately we are not in a position to respond to each individual application due to the high volume of submissions. We will only contact those candidates whose CV matches the criteria as advised for the vacancy. Thanking you for your application & patience.