Banking Customer Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Prc Recruitment Crumlin
Prc Recruitment Crumlin urgently required following position for Banking Customer Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Banking Customer Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Prc Recruitment Crumlin Jobs Details:
Banking Customer Advisor (QFA Essential)
Our client, at the forefront of the Irish banking sector with a well-established and a strong retail network, is currently recruiting a for a fully QFA Saving & Investment Advisor to join their team near Crumlin on a full-time basis.
- Advise customers to face to face on suitable saving & investment products
- Deliver excellent customer service whilst converting opportunities into sales.
- Ensure procedures and compliance are adhered to and all work is carried out in an efficient manner.
- Demonstrate a track record in operating to targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Strong administration skills required.
- Good numeracy, strong organisational and administration skills and willingness to participate and make suggestions.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent
- Fully QFA qualified
- 2+ years working in a banking environment
- Strong communication skills, very customer focused with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast-moving environment with strong attention to detail
Our Reference MI5
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00 /year
- Banking: 2 years