Mechanical Lead Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Careerwise Recruitment Cork
Careerwise Recruitment Cork urgently required following position for Mechanical Lead Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Lead Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Careerwise Recruitment Cork Jobs Details:
MECHANICAL LEAD SUPERVISOR required by CareerWise Recruitment for our pharmaceutical client in Cork, initial 12 month contract on offer. The MECHANICAL LEAD SUPERVISOR will ideally have experience on sites for Bio-Pharmaceutical and Infrastructural Construction projects, responsible for managing and overseeing the day to day activities of a large scale mechanical contracts.
Role of this position
- Ensure that all assigned personnel, contractors supervision and manpower are instructed in and comply with all aspects of Janssen EHS policy, site security, site regulations, permit to work procedures and instructions
- Ensure that assigned contractors adhere strictly to the latest approved for construction project drawings, specifications, procedures and site instructions
- Responsible for the quality of the work within assigned areas and for ensuring the CMT manage the mechanical contractors in accordance with the project schedule
- Ensure by leadership and guidance, that contracted works under his/her control meets all practical, commercial, requirements of productivity, quality and contract target completions
- In conjunction with the HSE Manager, ensure CMT manage the contractors are adhering to the HSE plan, safety instructions, site regulations and the permit to work procedures. Ensure that there are adequate contractor site supervision levels to maintain proper levels of safety
- Maintain daily supervisory surveillance checks and records, ensuring that contractors management and supervision are providing safe working conditions and permitting procedures, all required competent personnel, protective equipment, adequate supervision and manpower, with reliable, well maintained equipment to execute the contracted works as per contract schedule and targets
- Review the availability of all drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools applicable to his area of work. Together with the contractor’s team, develop detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule. Advise the CM on specific areas where the programme needs to be adjusted in accordance with site conditions and material deliveries
- Continually review material and equipment deliveries and report discrepancies and/or shortages to the Material Controller
- Routinely overview the construction contractor's scope within his area as detailed in drawings, specifications and instructions, ensuring contractors proper interpretation and compliance with latest revision IFC issues.
- Work with CMT to ensure streamlined approach to system handovers
- Agree method statements, risk assessments and Safe Plans of Actions. Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the agreed method statements and procedures
- Preferably degree qualified with a minimum of 10 years mechanical construction experience on large greenfield/brownfield Biopharmaceutical projects
- Be competent in structuring and setting out the relevant Mechanical discipline control documents and forms
- Read and interpret construction drawings (GA's, ISO's, P&ID's etc.)
- Interpret and understand codes and specifications
- Be computer literate in most common office applications (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Microsoft Project)
- Be a HSE “Leader” and “Believer”
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with contractor supervision and personnel
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021-4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999