Executive Assistant Strategy Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Leopardstown
Vodafone Leopardstown urgently required following position for Executive Assistant Strategy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Strategy Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Leopardstown Jobs Details:
Job Title: EA (HR & Strategy business Units)
We're officially a Great Place to Work!
We are Ireland's leading total communications provider offering our customers a variety of solutions across mobile and fixed platforms. As part of Vodafone Group, we are part of the world's largest mobile community with a presence across all five continents.
We’re at the forefront of innovation in Ireland. We make significant investments building and maintaining our networks and to date, we have invested nearly €1bn in our network investment programme. We continue to invest to enhance our network.
It’s not just our products and services which are innovative, our modern and innovative workspace in MountainView helps foster an environment of creativity and innovation through new ways of work. New ways of working means an environment free from clutter, wires, barriers and cabinets. This has helped Vodafone make the Great Place to Work list in Ireland. All our employees have one locker and are free to sit wherever they wish within our building. This encourages creativity and fosters relationships which traditional style environments inhibit. You probably want to know more about new ways of working…Find out move via this link: http://www.vodafone.ie/jobs/life/ .
Our people are at the centre of everything we do. We employ approximately 1,300 people in Dublin and across our network of retail stores in Ireland. Our aim is to ensure each employee has the opportunity to innovate, to be challenged and to be rewarded. We are progressive in everything we do, including our approach to training, development, performance management and flexible benefits.
This is a very exciting role for an experienced EA. The core focus of the role is to:
- Provide both the HR Director and Strategy Director with the support necessary to fulfil the full range of responsibilities of the role, such as matters relating to the Senior Leadership Team, the wider organisation, Group and external bodies.
- Provide administrative support to Heads and occasionally to Direct Reports and ensure that all Secretarial/Administrative/Support requirements are met.
- Supports the above to perform their responsibilities in an organised, effective and efficient manner, consistent with the operating practices of the business, the requirements of their roles and in doing so provides support to the relevant team within the organisation
- Work closely with the Heads, DR’s and team to prioritise time, ensuring sufficient focus on key business issues and objectives.
- Executive Assistant to the Heads through the provision of comprehensive administrative and Logistical support
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management.
- Timely co-ordination and booking of travel and accommodation activities. Book all business trips in a sophisticated and cost conscious way
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests. Monitoring them and seeing them through to conclusion.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments; extensive diary management including governance of calendar.
- Carrying out ad-hoc background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents and briefing papers.
- Organising and ensuring the Head is prepared for meetings.
- Provide document productions support including PowerPoint and Word
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Professional handling of phone, email and postal queries.
- Build and develop internal and external network of contacts to build knowledge of key issues in order to effectively identify priorities.
- Liaise and work with Executive Assistants within the wider team and the entire Vodafone network.
- Ability to work independently while being proactive and changing direction in response to a fluctuating work environment and ambiguous situations.
- Willingness and desire to learn.
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality.
- Available for emergencies that arise outside office hours especially while Head is travelling.
- Lead and accountable for all logistical activities cross functionally to ensure the successful nature of any Group visitors that the Heads may have. Activities to lead include; Security, Logistics, Catering, Technology among other requirements.
- Single Point of contact for all Cross Functional queries and ensuring they are driven to a conclusion.
- Managing and deliver on all ad-hoc requests made by Senior Leadership team.
- Responsibility for accounts, Head’s expenses and Purchasing Card reconciliations.
- Manage Budget for Directorate – engagement events, Reward and Recognition etc.
- Manage and maintain both Head’s Management Meetings minutes and produce reports on same.
- Coordination of all engagement team activities and budget approval
- Arrangement of Team off sites from start to finish including budget, venue, activities, presentations etc.
- Full management of Team meetings, agenda, documents.
- Meeting Room bookings
- Monitoring non-employment Opex costs within BU to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Be ambassadors for the Foundation/Childline.
- Provide for cover during holiday and sick leave for the PA team.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge – Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access
- Previous Executive Assistant/ administration experience, preferably from multinational company
- Professional and assertive manner with strong communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously
- Ability to analyse and prioritise tasks
Customer Obsessed - We are passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Work relentlessly to really understand the customers
- Look at decisions through the customer’s eyes
- Take personal accountability for the customer experience
- Take risks and push what is possible
- Look for improvement all the time
- Do things in better ways
- Deliver best in class
- Review our own performance and then improve it
- Be lean and cost effective every time
- Value our differences and act inclusively
- Make the best decision for Vodafone, not just for one part of the business
- Communicate and use best practice
- Make RAPID business decisions
- Deliver with urgency
- Analyse fast, execute faster
- Focus effort and stop ineffective activity
- Communicate in a way that is easy to understand
- Challenge complexity and provide simpler solutions
- Do what you say you will do
- Trust others to deliver
- Support decisions once made, regardless of personal views