Operations Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Bord Mona Tullamore
Bord Mona Tullamore urgently required following position for Operations Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Bord Mona Tullamore Jobs Details:
Advanced Environmental Solutions (Ireland) Limited is a subsidiary of Bord na Móna plc. Advanced Environmental Solutions (Ireland) Limited is one of Ireland’s leading Waste Management Companies, with a particular focus on collection, segregation and recovery services. We provide services to domestic and commercial customers throughout the country, operating through a network of waste transfer centres focused on specific local markets.
Open to public competition
Our Resource Recovery Business Unit currently wish to recruit an Operations Administrator on a permanent contract. The role will report to Ops and Planning Supervisor and will be based at our AES site in Tullamore.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following;
- Communicate to and brief drivers fully on their daily schedule. Making sure that drivers have accurate information to complete their routes as efficiently as possible
- Responding to and resolving commercial customer calls and queries. Liaising with drivers, logistics, customer service, and management personnel to ensure that customer service issues are resolved in an appropriate, thorough, and efficient manner. Ensuring that resolutions are communicated to the relevant personnel in AES, with clear instructions put in place so that issues do not repeat.
- Ensure that information completed on daily route sheets tallies with what is recorded on Routeman and that any necessary changes are made and entered before forwarding to accounts for billing.
- Carry out daily debrief of drivers on commercial and domestic routes.
- Weekly & monthly commercial & domestic customer reporting. Completion of weekly KPI’s.
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in waste management industry a distinct advantage.
- Possess good communication skills and be flexible and prepared to work in any required areas
- Team player with ability to work on their own initiative
- Good IT Skills – Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
- A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem solving skills
If you wish to be considered simply click the “Apply” on the job on or before April 25th 2018.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer