Growth Manager Gaming App Development Jobs Vacancy in Google Dublin
Google Dublin urgently required following position for Growth Manager Gaming App Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Growth Manager Gaming App Development Jobs Vacancy in Google Dublin Jobs Details:
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Gaming Partnerships Manager, you will be part of a team dedicated to helping key gaming clients grow their business using Google products and services developing strong relationships of trust. You will advise games on marketing strategies which will help them achieve their user acquisition goals, and serve as an expert and advocate for mobile app developers within Google. You'll proactively reach out to gaming clients with solutions and insights, from account optimizations, to product betas, to strategic performance reviews in order to build comprehensive solutions for our customer. This role entails travel, public speaking engagements at industry events, and performance focused conversations with app developers and marketers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Manage relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business objectives, goals and challenges.
- Identify and pursue opportunities in your book of business, prioritize accounts, handle objections and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Prospect and cultivate the app install business, and work towards strategic goals.
- Provide outstanding service to clients and troubleshoot advertiser issues.
- Contribute to the development of Google’s comprehensive suite of app install advertisement products. Work and collaborate with a diverse set of mobile-focused cross-functional teams.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a user acquisition or advertising sales role.
- Experience in a quantitative field such as, finance, economics, statistics, business analysis or other equivalent.
- Experience working in application development.
- Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals.
- Interest in sales, marketing, media planning as well as working with and educating new advertisers.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with the ability to present comprehensive advertising solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.