Senior Project Manager Data Migration Psd Contract Jobs Vacancy in The Panel
- Senior Project Manager Data Migration Psd Contract
- The Panel
- 20 Jun, 2018 30+ days ago
The Panel urgently required following position for Senior Project Manager Data Migration Psd Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Project Manager Data Migration Psd Contract Jobs Vacancy in The Panel Jobs Details:
Senior PM - Core Banking System and Payment Services Directive 2
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of the PSD banking system Release and to plan, organise and direct the activities of a team to deliver a brand new set of services for NetReveal, FraudNet and HID.
1. Own all aspects of the planning and budgetary process.
2. Own the process(es), monitoring its efficiency, driving its continuous improvement and managing and coordinating all process activities with all delivery partners
3. Represent the first stage of escalation for Release Management related incidents encountered
4. Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct project delivery reviews
5. Establish and monitor performance of the “Delivery Domains” against the agreed scope and plans
1. Strong experience of managing large complex Migrations
2. Proven track record of managing teams in a multi-vendor environment - both on and offshore
3. Experience of following a stage gate approach to project delivery
4. Strong ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams across the organisation and external Service Providers
5. Setting up new business unit, and associated business/IT processes, on the back of new technologies implemented in the company
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys