Account Strategist Agency French Jobs Vacancy in Google Dublin
Google Dublin urgently required following position for Account Strategist Agency French. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Strategist Agency French Jobs Vacancy in Google Dublin Jobs Details:
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Strategist, you work with a wide variety of Small and Medium Business (SMB) advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. You have an interest in sales and the digital economy, entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge, which serves to enable you to assist in expanding partner businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions.
In this role, you'll proactively reach out and position advertising solutions spanning all of Google's offerings. Your understanding of online media and commercial acumen shape how new and existing businesses grow. You listen to customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and explore and uncover business opportunities for our customers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are laser-focused on the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses -- businesses that often serve an exclusively local audience. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for small businesses of every stripe.
- Work towards strategic goals, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to clients.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers to achieve goals by working closely in a consultative role with them.
- Share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in working towards strategic goals.
- Experience in managing and customizing service to a customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time while working in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Ability to work proactively and independently, with capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.