Cfo Jobs Vacancy in Lincoln Financial Search Wicklow
Lincoln Financial Search Wicklow urgently required following position for Cfo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cfo Jobs Vacancy in Lincoln Financial Search Wicklow Jobs Details:
Job Location - South Leinster
Type Permanent / Interim
The Chief Financial Officer will work with the CEO and the executive team to define and lead the execution of short-term and long-term goals. In addition to having full responsibility for all day to day financial operations for the Group, the CFO will have a key role in the strategic and financial development of the business.
The CFO will be responsible for all financial operations of the organisation including excellent performance information and analysis for decision-making purposes, preparation of annual plans and budgets, and rolling forecasts and financial plans, for senior management and stakeholders.
- To manage the financial function within the company in a manner that sustains the business and meets all statutory and regulatory requirements;
- To strongly influence profitability and contributing to commercial strategy in a significant growth environment;
- To provide meaningful and timely management information to support decision-making and performance management;
- To ensure the financial needs of the business are met in terms of working capital and asset management;
- To ensure appropriate systems are in place, IT or otherwise, to support the organisation in its financial and performance reporting.
- Execute agreed Board Decisions designed to ensure the achievement of the Groups objectives, targets and budgets.
- Advise the Board on Economic, financial, market, legal or other factors which may assist policy decision making
- Ensure a regular reporting system to provide the Board with timely and accurate information on the Financial Performance of the Group
- Play key role in strategic planning of the business
- Ensure that the business is maintained as the Market Leader in its sector while continuously striving to improve the quality of the services provided
- Contribute to the supporting and developing the role of the Group into the future
- Promote and align team members with the Groups Values and overall Plan for growth strategy.
- Provide a regular forum for staff communication focused on motivating and empowering staff to engage in progressing Group strategy
- Ensure that the function is adequately resourced in terms of human, systems and technical resources to assure cost-effective and efficient service delivery;
Business Planning & Control
- Provide support, as appropriate to the Management team in the development of business plans to achieve strategic objectives
- Ensure that adequate tracking and reporting systems are in place to monitor progress on the execution of business plans, and devise and agree clear procedures for their deployment in the business
- Provide strategic leadership and direction in the development and delivery of services provided by the Finance Department in line with objectives set out in the Business Plan
- As a member of Management team, support commercial development by contributing to the identification of opportunities for profitable growth and expansion
- Support decision-making through the collaborative development of business models and plans
- Key player in the exploitation of business opportunities whether through organic growth or through acquisitions or disposals
- Represent the Group as required on committees and relevant institutions
- Develop, maintain and review the overall system for budget development, reporting and control
- Provide support, advice and guidance to the management team in the development of their budgets
- Maintaining and developing relationships with banks and other financial institutions, as necessary
- Ensure that adequate tracking and reporting systems are in place to report on performance against budget; to explain variances, and to initiate corrective action
- Develop an appropriate system of financial analysis in order to extract and present key performance data on the business
- Monitor, analyse and report on KPIs including costs, profitability and other key metrics on a project, customer, location and overall basis
- Ensure annual pay and non pay budgets are agreed and that appropriate monitoring of all variances in expenditure are reported and corrective action taken when appropriate
- Ensure appropriate support is provided to management in the budget preparation process
- Have responsibility for the economic and efficient use of financial resources throughout the business
- Directing the accounting team to provide systems and procedures necessary to maintain proper general accounting records and to afford adequate internal accounting controls and service
Policy, Strategy & Performance
- Review, maintain and develop financial policies and procedures framework which support business, commercial and strategic objectives, consistent with overall business policies and procedures
- Ensure robust systems of financial management and control are in place to assure integrity of the business’ management and its’ statutory reporting;
- Contribute to the development and ongoing review of the strategic planning activity of the business
- Provide relevant financial and general business input to the formulation of such strategies
- Develop alternative scenarios and options to support the Management team in planning for growth and profitability
- Develop, maintain and review strategic financing strategies to support short, mid and long term growth plans
- Contribute proactively to continuous improvement in operational services in terms of operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness
Qualifications / Experience
- Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Several years of related Senior Financial operations, administrative & commercially focused experience
- Strong leadership and motivational abilities, with ability to communicate a shared vision of goals, objectives and strategies
- Previous experience of successfully leading and managing a large finance team
- Relevant experience of strategic financial planning & implementation, and of managing growth & development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable track record in contributing to business development and the achievement of business targets
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic permanent job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Dave Riordan of Lincoln Recruitment.
01 661 0444