Facilities Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hays Dublin
Hays Dublin urgently required following position for Facilities Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hays Dublin Jobs Details:
Your new company
You will be joining a global services company headquartered in East Point Business Park. Its services include customer support, information technology, logistics, and finance.
Your new role
You will be the onsite Facilities Manager and your duties will include:
- Proactive management and development of the facilities team.
- Relationship Management, work closely with General Manager and liaise with management within Eastpoint Business Park.
- Vendor Management of hard and soft services
- Management of contracts e.g. authorise, monitor usage, analysis of costs etc.
- Maintenance creating a planned preventative maintenance programme on an annual basis and ensure the plans are executed
- 5+ years’ experience in a facilities management role within a professional environment
- Excellent understanding of Health and Safety Legislation
- Ability to manage the facilities function in a proactive and professional manner
- Offer a great customer service environment.
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment to this position you will receive an excellent salary, strong benefits package and a great working environment as well as a chance to further your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.