Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Adecco Dublin
Adecco Dublin urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Adecco Dublin Jobs Details:
Adecco: HR Administrator - 6 month contract
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a HR Administrator based in Dublin.
Initially it is a 6 month contract with a view to being extended.
- Drafting recruitment ads, in conjunction with hiring managers
- Advertising roles internally and externally
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Screening CVs and shortlisting candidates
- Conducting telephone screens with candidates
- Setting up interviews with candidates and hiring managers
- Taking up references
- Arranging psychometric assessments
- Managing the recruitment database
- Preparing post interview letters for candidates
- Issuing contracts of employment and associated documentation to all employees while ensuring they are accurate and up-to-date in accordance with employment legislation and best practice
- Assisting the HR Department with general HR administration
- Ensuring all HR files are accurate and up-to-date
- 1-2 years' experience working in a busy HR Department
- Previous experience of the recruitment function
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills and a passion for Human Resources
- Possess strong administrative and IT skills
- Previous experience of using recruitment databases is desirable
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Be efficient, with good attention to detail
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude, and work well as part of a team
- Be flexible in their approach to work
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: Aisling Maher
Share to Facebook
Share to LinkedIn
Share to Email
Share to Twitter