Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in National Chemical Ltd Dublin
National Chemical Ltd Dublin urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in National Chemical Ltd Dublin Jobs Details:
We are in search of an enthusiastic customer service representative to join our team! Responsible for providing effective customer service for internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members. Works along with and in support of General Manager, Purchasing Agent, Supervisor - Equipment and Warehouse, Sales, Office Manager, and other Customer Service Representatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
- Flexible availability to work as demands dictate including off schedule events such as inventory - preparation, counts, and reconciliation.;
- Utilizes the counter environment as principle workstation to meet and address all individuals that enter the store, or through phone calls, faxes, or e-mails, orders, quotes, inquiries, or purposes of any general business function.;
- Functions as "Inside Sales Person" reaching-out to Sale Customers and those whose sales have dropped, helping to identify and contact potential customers, and to inquire regarding customers' opinion of the Company's Service.;
- Assists with purchasing needs including special orders.;
- Handles cash, checks, processing of credit cards, and scanning of transactions.Assists stocking of showroom floor.;
- Ensures safe, clean, orderly work environment.;
- Handles special projects and tasks as needed.
- Customer service experience.;
- Positive Attitude, Customer Orientation, Ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.;
- Excellent Phone, Listening, and Communication Skills.;
- Problem Solving, Quality Focus, Documentation Skills, Time Management.;
- Product Knowledge, Market Knowledge, Multi-tasking.;
- Computer experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary education (Required)