Qualified Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Accenture Dublin
Accenture Dublin urgently required following position for Qualified Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Qualified Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Accenture Dublin Jobs Details:
Accenture is a finance, technology and consulting company delivering change for our clients and our people across the globe. We’re helping drive a technology revolution—from digital to cloud to security—that’s sweeping across industries and governments in virtually every country. We collaborate with our clients—including 80% of the Fortune 500—to transform their businesses to anticipate the evolving needs of their customers. At the same time, we strive to enable our people to build their careers in an open environment of inclusion and diversity, complemented by our competitive employee benefits approach.
- Co-ordinate the month-end close process
- Work with the business to analyse and validate monthly results
- Assume responsibility for balance sheet control and monthly reconciliation review
- Provide finance expertise and ongoing support to the business
- Liaise with external auditors as required, including preparation of statutory financial statements
- Assume responsibility for finance aspects of acquisitions, mergers and liquidations
- Collaborate with local and global teams to drive process improvement initiatives
- Lead, coach and develop team members on an ongoing basis
- Work with management to drive succession planning and people development strategies
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Support the preparation of the annual rate cards for the Gallia business.
- Support Leadership with queries, reporting and ad hoc tasks
- Professional accountancy qualification, e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA
- ‘Customer First’ Mindset
- Proven track record of managing and developing a diverse team in a dynamic organisation
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated responsibility for timely delivery of tasks to tight deadlines
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- SAP skills would be an advantage