Ari Ireland Marketing Manager Maternity Cover Jobs Vacancy in Daa
Daa urgently required following position for Ari Ireland Marketing Manager Maternity Cover. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ari Ireland Marketing Manager Maternity Cover Jobs Vacancy in Daa Jobs Details:
Aer Rianta International (ARI)
ARI is one of the largest and most significant players in the global travel retail industry. We own and manage duty free and duty paid retail outlets in Europe, The Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas. From pioneering beginnings when we opened the world’s first duty free shop in Shannon Airport in 1947, we now employ over 3,500 people worldwide and manage a turnover in excess of $1 billion. ARI’s head office is based in Dublin, Ireland and is a wholly owned subsidiary of daa plc.
The role will be based out of Dublin Airport and will report directly into Global Head of Marketing. It is a 12 month maternity cover contract.
The role will have overall responsibility to lead the development and implementation of the brand strategy and retail marketing programme for the Loop brand to support and drive the strategic priorities of our retail business in Dublin and Cork airports.
The role holder will work closely with Internal Comms, Visual Merchandising, the eCommerce team, the concessions team and international marketing teams as and when required. ARI require this role to build strong relationships, work collaboratively and influence across these functions and stakeholders.
- Min 8 years marketing experience ideally within an FMCG or Retail Environment
- Practical and commercially focussed marketer with proven strategic planning and brand management experience.
- Analytical and data driven with previous experience of delivering strategy from consumer and market insights
- Skilled project manager with experience of delivering through cross functional teams.
- Energetic, passionate with excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to operate in a complex fast-moving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation & influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain close working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience in Travel Retail / FMCG or Retail industries preferably
- 3rd Level qualification in Marketing or similar
- Develop and implement consumer led marketing strategy and plans that support the delivery of retail strategy and build The Loop brand in Ireland.
- Collaborate with the insights team to deliver the insights strategy for Ireland
- Work with BI, Consumer, Category and Market insights to understand key trends that inform short term remedial plans and inform long term strategy
- Drive innovation & new marketing technologies in partnership with IT function
- Develop the strategy for branding & assets for all signage including digital signage
- Collaborate with digital manager to implement digital strategy to include.loop.ie optimisation, CRM, digital signage and promotions
- Monitor and analyse key marketing activities to measure effectiveness and make recommendation for future planning.
- Brief, develop, implement and evaluate creative, media, POS and PR activities that deliver the marketing strategy.
- Manage creative, media, digital and PR agencies to deliver efficiently and effectively.
- Lead internal communications to key stakeholders in regards marketing campaigns & activities throughout the year.
- Manage and administrate the marketing budget.