Head Marketing Waterford Jobs Vacancy in Alternatives
Alternatives urgently required following position for Head Marketing Waterford. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Marketing Waterford Jobs Vacancy in Alternatives Jobs Details:
Head of Marketing – Waterford
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a well-established group as head of marketing with responsibility for the development of strategic marketing plans across all the group’s businesses.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of strategic marketing plans for both B2B and B2C audiences across the group’s businesses, including brand positioning, messaging strategy, brand identity and implementation planning.
- Responsibility for on-going market research with customers, industry experts and consumers; taking all insights derived to inform campaigns and brand messaging.
- Oversee the execution, whilst taking a hands-on approach with the marketing support, on all activities including digital marketing, lead generation, events, PR and sales support.
- Marketing lead in the implementation of the group wide CRM programme.
- Management of one direct report and one marketing intern.
- Sole responsibility for the market budget
- On-going reporting on marketing effectiveness.
To be considered for this position, you ideally have a background in both B2B and B2C product marketing with the ability to develop and roll-out full TTL (including strong digital) marketing communications plans. Experience developing customer relationship management programmes and management of the full end to end customer experience is highly desirable. As you will be working with the senior leadership team across several of the group’s businesses, the ability to work cross-functionally and influence to a senior level is essential.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion and full details of this position.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too