Part Qualified Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Accenture Dublin
Accenture Dublin urgently required following position for Part Qualified Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Qualified Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Accenture Dublin Jobs Details:
Job Title: Part-Qualified Accountant
Level: 10 - Analyst
- Review of Balance Sheet account reconciliations and investigation of reconciling items
- Training of new staff on month end procedures
- Activity rates support for Gallia.
- Support specialist for month end cover
- Month/Quarter/Year End Process & Reporting
- Performing of monthly internal controls.
- Liaise with auditors
- Liaise with customers and maintain relationship
- Cross team support within Finance & Accounting
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Prior experience of SAP FI & BR an advantage
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable. Relevant experience can supersede degree requirements.
- Min. 2+ years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.