Public Relations Account Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Wachsman Dublin
Wachsman Dublin urgently required following position for Public Relations Account Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Public Relations Account Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Wachsman Dublin Jobs Details:
With a significant year ahead, Wachsman is now seeking a public relations Account Coordinator -- an entry-level role -- for immediate hire.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity, where you will have the chance to help shape a rapidly expanding company with a meaningful, transformative mission. Here at Wachsman, our culture is our foundation. We are strong believers in merit over tenure, and take pride in our team members who look forward to coming to work each and every day. Wachsman’s staff are its greatest asset.
- Assisting in the coordinating and executing of PR campaigns
- Researching and drafting press materials
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters both within the US and internationally
- Daily media monitoring
- Undertaking industry research and generating story ideas and angles
- Developing and maintain relationships with media to secure and grow coverage
- Supporting senior members of staff
- Minimum of one PR agency / in-house internship experience
- Bachelor’s degree required with strong preference for Communications or Business majors
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of finance and economics preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information in a concise and clear form
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under high pressure