Security Personnel Athy Kildare Jobs Vacancy in Supervalu Kildare
Supervalu Kildare urgently required following position for Security Personnel Athy Kildare. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Personnel Athy Kildare Jobs Vacancy in Supervalu Kildare Jobs Details:
Main purpose of the role:
Purpose of this role is to provide support to Store Management and colleagues in all aspects of the Security function.
- Previous experience within a retail security role
- Hold a current PSA Security Guard License is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative;
- Protect the Store`s assets
- Assist the Store Owner/Manager in preventing loss of stock/theft within the store
- Ensure that the Store is a safe environment for customers and employees
- Key holding responsibilities to include opening/closing of the Store
- Carry out routine spot checks on waste, deliveries, closing stock, refunds, voids and employees
- Carry out investigation work, when required
- Monitor CCTV records