Public Relations Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Wachsman Dublin
Wachsman Dublin urgently required following position for Public Relations Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Public Relations Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Wachsman Dublin Jobs Details:
With a significant year ahead, Wachsman is now seeking a public relations Account Executive for immediate hire.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity, where you will have the chance to help shape a rapidly expanding company with a meaningful, transformative mission.
- Executing PR campaigns as an integral member of a team
- Assisting senior staff with day-to-day internal and external communications for clients
- Drafting, editing, and reviewing press materials
- Dealing with enquiries from press, clients, new business and external organizations
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters both within the US and internationally
- Daily media monitoring
- On a regular basis, conducting direct client engagement
- Undertaking industry research and generating story ideas and angles
- Developing and maintain relationships with media to secure and grow coverage
- Supporting in-person and video meetings with clients and potential new business
- Supporting and training Account Coordinators and Interns
- Minimum of 2 years PR agency experience post-college
- Bachelor’s degree required with strong preference for Communications or Business majors
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of finance and economics preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to identify opportunities for clients
- Excellent knowledge of the technology and business media landscape
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information in a concise and clear form
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organizational and professional standards in job-related activities