Fashion Manager Jobs Vacancy in Frs Recruitment Limerick
Frs Recruitment Limerick urgently required following position for Fashion Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fashion Manager Jobs Vacancy in Frs Recruitment Limerick Jobs Details:
Fashion Manager - Limerick City
This position would suit a person who is customer focused with relevant retail management experience and a passion for fashion, giftware and retail. The position is for a full time position.
The role will be varied and tasks will include:
- Managing day to day operations of store
- Achieving Sales targets and kpi's
- Will have strong organisational skills
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Managing a team and training staff to reach maximum performance
- Buying and stock management
- Marketing and Promotions and Store development
- Promote a harmonious atmosphere for our customers, team and suppliers
- Maintains team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manage housekeeping to expected standards
- Take ownership for your performance in line with company expectations.
- To ensure productivity improvements are supported by attending all company training
- Ensure that procedures and legal requirements pertaining to health, safety, hygiene and security are adhered to and that all necessary procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Proactive use of the employee relations procedure within Company disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends
Ideally candidates will have
- Previous Management experience in fashion and giftware
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good eye for detail
- Good fashion knowledge
- Committed to a high standard of integrity
- Strong Leadership team management skills
- Ambition to progress career in a growing company
- Excellent customer service skills and in building good relationships with the customers, team and suppliers
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages is required
- Ideal candidate will be ambitious and target driven
- Passionate about everything you do
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends
Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for training & promotion within the Retail Group
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in strictest confidence.
Fashion Manager, Giftware Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Limerick
Brian Mahon086 7773856
Brian is our specialist Pharmacist Recruiter, managing recruitment campaigns for both Retail & Hospital Pharmacies. In conjunction with Pharmacy recruitment, Brian also recruits other Retail & Catering specialists, for clients across the west of Ireland. A Hotel and Catering Management…