Quality Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Lionbridge Technologies Ballina
Lionbridge Technologies Ballina urgently required following position for Quality Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Lionbridge Technologies Ballina Jobs Details:
The team at Lionbridge Technologies is seeking a Quality Administrator to join its Quality team. This role is based on-site in Ballina, Co. Mayo.
You will work within the Quality function providing administrative support to a team of Quality Controllers.
- Provide day-to-day support via email to an online global community
- Responsible for the administration of daily processes and procedures within the team
- Tracking and categorization of support emails for reporting purposes
- Prepare weekly reports to set standards, gathering information from various sources
- Supporting business process workflows within the team
- Assist in the development of the global community to improve the quality of internet search results
- Monitor adherence of the community to strict sets of guidelines and rules, utilizing performance data from a variety of sources.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in an administrative or team support role
- Fluency in additional language to English is desirable
- Strong attention to detail with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills are essential
- High degree of confidence with the internet and social media
- Strong MS office knowledge, with a specific emphasis on Excel
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as on your own initiative
- Experience in a global multinational work environment
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent qualification in a Business or IT discipline
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer