Recruitment Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Lionbridge Technologies Ballina
Lionbridge Technologies Ballina urgently required following position for Recruitment Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Lionbridge Technologies Ballina Jobs Details:
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Screening of online global application forms and candidate profiles through our online database for their suitability to the role.
- Screening & follow up of questionnairesfromapplicants.
- Preparing & scheduling applicants for exam stage.
- Tracking and updating of candidate profiles and information - accuracy & attention to detail is crucial for the role.
- Daily correspondence with applicants around the globe via email.
General Skills & Expectations:
- Experience working in an administration background essential.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail is a key requirement for this role.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills - targets will be measured at both the individual and group level.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced work environment and work to tight deadlines and targets.
- Experience working in recruitment is a distinct advantage.
- A 3rd level qualification or equivalent qualification in a Business discipline
Technical skills & Expectations:
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office - in particular excel.
- Experience and familiarity using the internet and email.
- Experience using online recruitment systems, in particular SAP experience is an advantage for this role.