Enterprise Architect Jobs Vacancy in Novartis Dublin
Novartis Dublin urgently required following position for Enterprise Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enterprise Architect Jobs Vacancy in Novartis Dublin Jobs Details:
You will create the detailed IT solution/service design, based on functional specifications, to meet quality and performance requirements and technical constraints. End to end responsible for the Multi-channel web platforms. Create an IT solution Roadmap for the Multi-channel capabilities supporting Digital Marketing capabilities in Omni Channel/Multi-channel Business capability.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create the detailed process designs necessary to operate the software/service on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of software/service
- Peer review and sign off detailed designs by business.
- Ensure that detailed designs adhere to solution architecture design (i.e. high level conceptual design) and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in functional specification
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing new solutions and services
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
- Manage the operations activities for Platforms incl. handover to appropriate internal operations teams as required and design of operational systems and processes as required Additional accountabilities (optional)
- Setting up new capabilities aligned with Product roadmaps defined by Business and IT, integrate new technical solutions and products aligned to Multi-channel web journey/Roadmap.
- Responsible for end to end platform roadmap for Multi-channel web solutions
- Ensure all the Multi-channel capabilities are effectively planned and implemented in the COE solutions
- Ensure interoperability of Multi-channel solutions smoothly with other 3rd party solutions that may be integrated in future
- Manage the multi-channel web solutions roadmap along with relevant product owners on business and IT side.
- Ability to draft product specifications, test specifications and installation specifications.
- Ability to navigate complex matrix organization, consult with and advise IT owners, business owners and security owners of IT platforms, solutions and websites.
- Setup and lead the architectural design governance of the IT platforms and solutions.
- Ability to drive architecture solutions for the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry, or other similar highly regulated industries
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Fluent in business English (written and spoken)
- 8 years of business and/or IT experience
- Advanced knowledge of system architecture and tech standards;
- Experience in analyzing new technologies and doing POC's.
- Ability to engage on large geographically dispersed teams
- Hands on documented experience: designing, building and deploying web content management solutions built using EPiServer CMS 7, 7.5, 8 and 9, and EPiServer Find 7 upwards.
- Knowledge of associated web technologies and platforms including:
o Digital Asset Management (DAM)
o Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
o Single Sign On (SSO)
o Content Delivery Network (CDN)
o Web Application Firewall (WAF)
o Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
o Domain Name System (DNS)
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2019 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
#LI-NOV = Novartis